Sleep Master® Sleep Mask Features:
- Amazingly light-weight, soft, cool satin fabric mask that is comfortable and breathable
- Flexible, durable, wide, surrounds your head and is easily connected in the back by velcro strips
- Multi-Patented Design -- HANDMADE IN USA
- One Size Fits All
- Synthetic Shell / Cotton Interior -- No Latex, Hypoallergenic, Vegan
- Machine Washable -- Close velcro, machine wash in delicates bag, drip dry
- Insider tip: Pop your mask into the freezer to fall into cool dreamZZZ
THE REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCT: After extensive research, the inventor of Sleep Master (an insomnia sufferer) couldn't find a sleep mask that combined the conditions necessary for deep sleep: light elimination and sound reduction.
Traditional sleep masks didn't fit or last. They all had thin elastic straps that shift uncomfortably during sleep, fray apart quickly or simply snap off after only a few uses, never mind the disastrous results from washing them!
Thus was born Sleep Master utilizing a soft, cool satin fabric, that is comfortable, light weight and breathable, flexible, durable, wide and easily connected in the back by Velcro. The ear area is padded for sound muffling. It stretches or constricts for the fit you desire. Sleep Master is a simple, all-in-one, one-size-fits-all product, which eliminates light and reduces sound, giving you a deep, refreshing sleep by shutting out the world in an immediate, intimate way.
Normal use muffles sound significantly, providing a sense of separation from ambient activity and noise, but not complete isolation. For total sound elimination, you may choose to insert the top quality earplugs (provided with the mask) before placing Sleep Master around your head, which will block out sound completely and hold the earplugs securely in place.
CPAP users report comfortable fit when used with a CPAP!
Superior quality materials and construction, along with washability, make Sleep Master a far superior value than other masks: It is much more hygienic and lasts many times longer than other masks on the market.